What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was watching Pirates of sliicon valley

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone seen this before ? It's the story about Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. In your opinion how truthful do you think this story is? from what I got from this story was Steve Jobs was a mean guy towards people that he worked with and his friends and do not knowledge for quite some time his daughter. now for Bill Gates what I got from the story was he greedy and did not care who yet turn on to get what he wanted. Both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were brilliant guys. My main question is that I got from this story is and would like to know if it's true or not. Is if it wasn't for Steve Jobs there would be no Microsoft? Thank you

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've seen the movie but didn't like it much...but...what you got from the movie is well established and have been addressed in other places....so, yes, it looks like the movie got some of the basic facts right.

Now, for a personal POV...I still wish Microsoft had gone under....that company, lead by Bill Gates, as done some real evil....IMO, they have ruined the software industry. I have half a mine to switch to all Apple products just to get some payback on MS...not that it would have any impact whatsoever. But I'm dug in so deep with MS that I would be cutting my own throat to spite them.

Most reactions

Latest posts