What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought there was something wrong with my iPad until...

whispored

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad with cellular capacity. I had it stuck to tight in my bag one time that i was not able to receive messages. I thought I got it broken! bought it just a week...

Pero hindi... eto palang Smart ang engot!!!! Pati yung sun at times you can't receive messages. I tried using my sim to another mobile tos ganun parin

Ba't ba lage nalang down yung satellite ng smart at sun?

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I understand your posting, mine got too hot being used in the sunshine and so gave a warning that it was too hot and should be cooled down before further use. I shut it down for a while and all was OK after that.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an iPad with cellular capacity. I had it stuck to tight in my bag one time that i was not able to receive messages. I thought I got it broken! bought it just a week...

Pero hindi... eto palang Smart ang engot!!!! Pati yung sun at times you can't receive messages. I tried using my sim to another mobile tos ganun parin

Ba't ba lage nalang down yung satellite ng smart at sun?
If I understand your posting, mine got too hot being used in the sunshine and so gave a warning that it was too hot and should be cooled down before further use. I shut it down for a while and all was OK after that.

Nah he is saying that he can't receive messages, smart and sun are actually carrier names in the Philippines.

You must have airplane mode turned on, try turning it off. It's a little plane icon that you can see at the notification bar and you can toggle if off at the control center.

Also welcome to the forums, kababayan.

Most reactions

Latest posts