What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I still prefer Ipad

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my Iphone4 facetime is really an impressive feature, vivid display. However, i still prefer my Ipad for web surfing and e-mail. Im not use to small lcd anymore. I dont have chubby fingers and yet Im having a hard time texting. :p

To wrap it up, I love them both. they each have their own "a
special" features. :p

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hear ya, woman! I just plugged in my HP mini, as I have lots of work to do and I want to be near the fireplace ~ and I don't feel like working in Pages and emailing my stuff all to me ~ which is not problem at all!

I just want to work directly from my flash drive in my HP Mini.:D Quicker, I can type 100x faster too!

But my Ipad is not far ~ ever:) I love it!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i love the ipad also for the iphone is great in a lot of areas but the screen size is just to small for me and trying to text was a disaster in the makeing ..so i keep the older model iphone for phone calls and getting directions around town for driveing and that it ..

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As an iPhone user since the beginning, I can text faster on my iPhone than iPad. Well I can't really text at all on my iPad since it can't do that directly and most of my texting is with my iPhone's number. But I do use TextFree and TextNow and those apps work on iPad too. I can't quite touch type on iPad yet so find my fingers traveling a greater distance making it slower than my super fast thumb typing that I do on my iPhone. And the small screen isn't such a big deal for texting or instant messaging. So I don't use my iPad much anymore for IM or texting.

That said I much prefer the larger screen of the iPad for just about everything else.

Michael

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me too, totally. All I can say is, I don't let the iPad out of my reach. It comes with me from room to room at home and workplace to workplace in the office.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sounds like me NumbLock. Everywhere I move it's with a couple of books and the iPad. Those are the essentials and the rest are luxuries.

Most reactions

Latest posts