What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i Pad2 Keyboard dock

marghind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am awaiting my iPad 2 which should arrive end of April, I have contacted the local next bite shop to find out if the Keyboard dock is compatible with the iPad 2 they say yes. As I bought the i Pad and accessories on line ,by mistake I bought the wifi keyboard as I do not have blue tooth I returned it with refund given very quickly.I cannot find a keyboard dock on line, for the i Pad2 any thoughts.:confused::ipad-keyboard:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
All iPads have bluetooth, and will work with bluetooth keyboards and a few other bluetooth devices (but not all devices, so do research before buying anything but a keyboard).

There is no keyboard dock for the iPad 2. I'm guessing the iPad 1 keyboard doc wasn't popular enough for apple to make another. I've heard contradictory results using the iPad 1 keyboard dock. It works fine keyboard wise, but the physical fit may be a bit loose. I suppose you could shim it for a better fit it this turned out to be true.

If you really want one, check various retail outlets. Someone is bound to still have a few in stock. I doubt Apple is selling them in it's store any more. They move on fairly quickly when a new product hits the shelves.

Most reactions