What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I--Pad to I Pad Bluetooth Connection Doesnt work

ysanbelle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I have looked through the threads on Bluetooth but havent found an answer. My wife wanted to give our daughter a recipe for lemon curd (which I had typed in notes) so instead of writing it I suggested transferring it from our I-pad to hers via bluetooth. I put both i pads six inches apart both on and both with Bluetooth turned on and waited and waited no recognition just searching. Do I have to do anything ? Input anything ,turn anything on ? Any suggestions will be gratefully recieved otherwise we will go back to Pen to Paper method
Thanks very much for your time
Ysanbelle

MarkK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't have to do anything. It won't work because the Bluetooth Stack isn't made for it to work.
You might want to send it per email, that would work.

OP
Y

ysanbelle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Hi Mark,
Thanks very much for taking the time to reply.
very dissapointed-thought it would be able to transfer data from one to the other ah well .
Thanks
john

Most reactions

Latest posts