What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Pad Pro orders available on Apple

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Woohoo! I ordered my 32GB WiFi-only iPad Pro, Smart Cover and Apple Pencil this morning via the Apple Store app. And my notice/e-mail state I'm to pick-up the iPad and cover TODAY!! :D

The Pencil will be shipped in a couple of weeks, which is a bit of a bummer, TBH. Still, I get the iPad Pro today!

Marilyn

quadtronix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 7th I believe it was... From MacMall because they had pre-orders early. 32GB, Space Gray and standard Gray Smart Cover. I'm thinking about getting the Keyboard Cover and Apple Pencil but there's time for all that. Unfortunately they tell me the tablet won't get in till Friday to their warehouse and that I can expect it soon after. I got two day delivery. Also they say the Smart Cover won't get to me till Dec. 2-4...

I'm not in a huge rush, just reading hands on pieces about the tablet and preparing for when it gets here. I noticed the reviews are up, or at least the first ones. The Verge, Mashable, cnet and others are there if you google it. Plus some unboxing videos and reviews on youtube.

allanrube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.nebirds.com
I ordered at 4 eastern time. About 20 minutes ago I go

i-ZZZscZZ.jpg

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ordered online and picked up my 128 Pro this morning. It's big. I sold my air2 and been using my mini. What a difference. Now to get used to the weight after using mini for 2 weeks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Woohoo! I ordered my 32GB WiFi-only iPad Pro, Smart Cover and Apple Pencil this morning via the Apple Store app. And my notice/e-mail state I'm to pick-up the iPad and cover TODAY!! :D

The Pencil will be shipped in a couple of weeks, which is a bit of a bummer, TBH. Still, I get the iPad Pro today!

Marilyn

Oh my goodness, is this thing HUGE! But, so easy on my old eyes ( ;) ) ... and fast.

While I was waiting in the Apple Store for them to bring me my new toy, I got a chance to play with the iPad Pro on display that also had an Apple Pencil to use with it. All I can say - I hope my Pencil ships faster than stated as it is phenomenal! I was using it in the Notes app and the lag/latency is negligible. Plus, I couldn't make a single stray mark with my hand/wrist while using the stylus, even when I tried. So yes, palm rejection is great.

Again, my Pencil can't come fast enough!

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts