What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had to do a full system recovery on my PC...question about itunes

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Long story short, I had to do a full system recovery on my PC and I had to reinstall itunes afterward.

I opened itunes and logged into my account but now there is no longer a section called "My Apps" on the left-side menu.

I'm also afraid to connect my ipad because I don't want to to accidentally sync and remove all the apps from my ipad.

How do I get all my apps back into itunes?

thehappyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Long story short, I had to do a full system recovery on my PC and I had to reinstall Itunes afterward.

I opened Itunes and logged into my account but now there is no longer a section called "My Apps" on the left-side menu.

I'm also afraid to connect my Ipad because I don't want to to accidentally sync and remove all the apps from my Ipad.

How do I get all my apps back into Itunes?

Itunes can be tricky - I have two Iphone 4's, an Ipod, and two Ipads (ver 1 and 2). Usually Itunes is no problem.

BUT, to be 100% safe, in your case, this is what I would do even though it will cost you a bit of time up front -
Make sure you have the latest version of Itunes loaded and then sit down with your Ipad and manually LOAD each of your Apps into Itunes one by one (after you have selected "Applications" om the Itunes menu). Then check to see if there are any updates. When you are done, all your Apps should be back into Itunes. Then you can Sync with Itunes and reload all your "content" back onto your Ipad. Including stuff from Outlook, Photos, Songs, Pictures, E-Books, Podcasts, Etc

But arent they already on the Ipad ????

Most reactions

Latest posts