What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got a projector

alwaysonmypad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I leave with about five people in a small apartment. So I spend a lot of my home life in my room. I don't have a t.v so I bought my iPad, which is awesome! I

will say that I did missed looking into a bigger screen when I was watching my movies. So my friend recommended for me to buy a projector. He let me borrow his and I

was in love! Not only do I get to watch my movies in a bigger screen but I have a huge touch pad now. It's real easy to use. The projector should be an official iPad accessory! It

looks great and it's tiny it fits in my purse with my iPad. Most of my friends have seen it and they all love it. The price was not that bad either. I really think

this is a cool gadget to have for your iPad I bought it on Amazon It's called aaxa p3 pico projector. I'll try to post some pictures from my room so you guys can get a good feel for it.

Sun King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the posting , it sounds like a great device.

The one thing that has put me off projectors in the past has been the life and cost of lamps ....but now with LED as in this device it should not be a problem.

Ps I think you wanted to say you "live" with 5 people not "leave":)

OP
A

alwaysonmypad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:eek: lol I did mean live smarty pants! I think I got too excited there. But yes, this projector is pretty awesome. I use it for all kinds of stuff. I'm usually watching my movies but it's cool to play video games with also. Plus you look cool pulling it out of your bag in front of friends because it looks sleek! :cool: What most impressed me was how bright it is with it's 80 Lumens. You don't expect such power from such a little thing.

georgeacosta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So wait, the projector is hooked up to your iPad and you can play movies? The resolution and everything is good? This sounds ingenues

OP
A

alwaysonmypad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yup! to hook it up to your ipad you just use an ipad to hdmi cable and presto! I left my ipad at work but here is a video I found in youtube
The music is pretty terrible but It shows you how great it works. It really is that bright and you can make the picture huge to like 80". It really is cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts