What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I-Book Feature Question

wizshaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Id like to know if there is a feature that allows you to highlight and compile text into a word program for easy reviewing later on. This would make studying things quite a bit easier.

Thanks for your time.

Chris

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to the article I just read, you will.
Source
Yes, you can. In fact, not only can you highlight text (by selecting it and then choosing Highlight from the pop-up menu), you can even choose from five different colors (yellow, green, blue, pink, and purple). You can also quickly view all highlights (and jump to them) from the same screen that hosts the book’s table of contents

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Will ibooks work on a Mac or PC? I assume not but would not mind having iBooks on my desk top.

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I do not think so as I downloaded iBooks on my PC and does not open. Maybe later??

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
have the itunes accnt but am hoping when we sync the iPad with the MacBook at home something nice will happen

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think there is an ebook reader built into iTunes....yet. I have to believe it, like an iPhone version of iBooks, will arrive in the not too distant future.

Most reactions

Latest posts