What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am officially all Apple!

OP
MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Working on that actually!

Btw, your screen name doesn't have to do with The Hunger Games by any chance (Seneca Crane?)

Wingless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg hunger games is the best trilogy ever! Half way done with book three! I was a true fan before the mainstream movie!

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Working on that actually!

Btw, your screen name doesn't have to do with The Hunger Games by any chance (Seneca Crane?)

People have been wondering that lately. No it is my dogs name, named after the Piper Seneca which is a smaller twin engine aircraft. I know someone who owned one and helped me work on my multi engine rating on my pilots license and I liked the name so named him that. Might have to check out Hunger Games now....:)

OP
MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
seneca18 said:
People have been wondering that lately. No it is my dogs name, named after the Piper Seneca which is a smaller twin engine aircraft. I know someone who owned one and helped me work on my multi engine rating on my pilots license and I liked the name so named him that. Might have to check out Hunger Games now....:)

It's an AWESOME trilogy. I can't wait for the movie next week!

OP
MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wingless said:
Omg hunger games is the best trilogy ever! Half way done with book three! I was a true fan before the mainstream movie!

Me too! I've read all 3 at least 5 times! Which was your fave? I loooooooove Catching Fire.

Wingless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
Me too! I've read all 3 at least 5 times! Which was your fave? I loooooooove Catching Fire.

I was blown away after reading the first one I had no idea how the second one was going to be nearly as good, but it was amazing! Idk if I can read another book again with comparison to this trilogy. And only half way done with book three but so far it's awesome too, can't believe how much has changed from the first book to were I am in the third. And I'm freaked out about that movie omg!

OP
MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wingless said:
I was blown away after reading the first one I had no idea how the second one was going to be nearly as good, but it was amazing! Idk if I can read another book again with comparison to this trilogy. And only half way done with book three but so far it's awesome too, can't believe how much has changed from the first book to were I am in the third. And I'm freaked out about that movie omg!

I agree with this whole paragraph xD

Most reactions

Latest posts