What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2

ferr5175

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help me out friends. I have a MacBook pro, iPhone 4, and a iPad 2 now. How is my iPad 2 a benefit to me when I have all these other beautiful apple devices. I am debating with my wife and need some good suggestions.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It will be more helpful for you as well if the title is a short of what you want to know or need help on.

Like on this one, " how is iPad 2 a benefit to be?"

That's a sample of something useful in this thread.... Welcome and good luck

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You know what your wife likes? Load up some apps, games, books, and other stuff that will appeal to her. Hand the iPad to her, then start saving for your own.

Anyway, on the road it will run for up to 10 hours without a charge. Not even your Macbook Pro is that good.

Instant on, so it's good for looking stuff up when starting the laptop is too much bother.

Easy to cary around and use in different rooms.

An app for almost everything, and they are absurdly cheap compared to buying programs for your computer.

Books, and not just one book store like the Kindle, but almost all the online ebook stores. And a lot nicer to curl up and read with than a laptop.

Instantly, always ready to use. That really can't be overemphasized. It changes your whole attitude to the internet. And while that is true on the iPhone, who really wants to browse, read, view a map, or almost anything on the little screen if a bigger one is within arms reach and just a quick to use?

And finally, the most important argument of all. It will make her geek husband so happy he will even take out the garbage without complaints or reminders.

Most reactions

Latest posts