What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge home screen

mustangsal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bulletsanddaffodils.co.uk
Hi, I did something stupid last night and fell asleep on my ipad...!!!
I woke up with a huge IPAD home screen (don't laugh)
I'm pretty ofey with the ipad I know how to lock the orientation and can work my way around most things but this has stumped me... I have searched the forum and can't find the problem. I have done a hard reset but i still get a really huge home screen.
I can navigate my way around the home screen.. everything is still there but really gigantic.
I have managed to sync and everything works fine... I bet it's something really simple but it is really bugging me... please help!!

Reaction score
You have activated the Zoom feature by accident. You can double-tap onto the screen with three fingers, than use the pinch and reverse-pinch gesture to zoom further out or in.

Otherwise, if you would like to deactivate the Zoom completely, you can go to Settings->General->Accessibility->Zoom and turn the slider to Off.

Most reactions