What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How...?

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I remove songs which I have put using iTunes..?

The procedure...??

Sent from my iPad 1 32GB using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Black_Soul33 said:
How can I remove songs which I have put using iTunes..?

The procedure...??

Sent from my iPad 1 32GB using iPF

If you mean individual songs in a album, just sweep your finger from right to left over the entry, a delete button will appear, tap it and your song will be deleted. To delete the whole album touch the album cover art until an X appears in the upper left corner of the album cover. Tap the X to delete the album.

image-1959698102.jpg

image-144686077.jpg

OP
Black_Soul33

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the procedure for an iPhone 3G on iOS 4.1

Sent from my iPad 32GB using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Black_Soul33 said:
What is the procedure for an iPhone 3G on iOS 4.1

I'm not positive, but I believe you have to do it through iTunes on your computer. You go to the music library in iTunes, uncheck the song, then sync your iPhone. The song should now be gone from the iPhone. The ability to delete music directly from the iPhone was a feature that was introduced with iOS 5.

OP
Black_Soul33

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
I'm not positive, but I believe you have to do it through iTunes on your computer. You go to the music library in iTunes, uncheck the song, then sync your iPhone. The song should now be gone from the iPhone. The ability to delete music directly from the iPhone was a feature that was introduced with iOS 5.

Okay...Thanks for your help Scifan57

Most reactions

Latest posts