What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to upload ipad photos to facebook after recent update?

BigBev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I used to be able to easily upload photos I took on my iPad 2 to my facebook page. Recently, my husband hit "update all" and all my programs were updated. No longer will the same method work for uploading. Can anyone tell me how to do this now? Thanks, BigBev

danieljackson09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Upload a Photo to Facebook in iOS 6.x:

1.Connect Your iPad to Facebook. In the iPad setting go to the Facebook settings and connect your iPad to Facebook.
2.Go to Your Photos. Once connected to Facebook, uploading photos. First, go to the Photos app and choose which photo you want to upload.3.Share the Photo.. Touch the share icon at the top of the screen. This will bring up a pop-up window with sharing options.4.Share to Facebook. Simply tap Facebook and you will be prompted to input a comment for the photo. When you are ready, tap the "Post" button at the top right corner of the pop-up window.

Edited by Moderator - no links or advertisements for your company, please review the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions