What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Transfer Songs from iPad/iPad mini to PC

kerrymly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad and PC, My iPad have many songs,I want to Transfer Songs from iPad/iPad mini to PC,What I should do?ask for helps!!!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an iPad and PC, My iPad have many songs,I want to Transfer Songs from iPad/iPad mini to PC,What I should do?ask for helps!!!
Hi kerrymly and welcome to the forum. Your subsequent post asking the same question within a matter of minutes has been deleted. Kindly do not duplicate posts as it fragments the discussion and may cause confusion as to which post members should answer, as well as being against the rules.
I trust you will receive a response to your issue soon.
Enjoy the forum and your iPad!
Regards, Andrew

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!
If you purchased the songs in iTunes store on your iPad, this is the way to sync them to your PC: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1848

Also, software is available for your computer, which will copy the music to the PC. Some of them: iPad to computer transfer, iExplorer, SynciOS, ... There are loads of them, all you have to do is search for the one you prefer, install on your computer and copy/transfer music (read manual).

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts