What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to sync outlook mail on my pc, iphone and ipad?

luckyIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to find out how to sync my outlook email on my iPad, iPhone and PC that operates with windows 7. I would like to be able to read an email on one of the devices and then delete it and have it also be deleted on the other two devices.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to find out how to sync my outlook email on my iPad, iPhone and PC that operates with windows 7. I would like to be able to read an email on one of the devices and then delete it and have it also be deleted on the other two devices.

You could use Microsoft Exchange for iPad and iPhone.
Go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendar - Add Account - select Microsoft Exchange. Write Mail address and PW. You need not enter anything in Domain. Tap Next. iPad or iPhone should find your settings.
In the Server Box, enter your server name, tap Next. Choose the information you want to synchronise.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts