What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to store pc home video in ipad 2 without itunes

irispad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this has been asked a zillion times but I ask again hoping that by now somebody has come with a simple answer.

in my situation, I have a video project in my pc (premiere pro to be exact) that I can export in numerous formats many of which are compatible with apple/ipad.

What I want to do is to store this video in my ipad and in my home ipad (we have two ipads).

I don't want to do it thru iTunes because my machine is acting up and tomorrow it may crash and I will lose my iTunes library. Lastly, I don't want to be dependent on iTunes for this because this is a private project yet to be finalized.

Any ideas?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are several apps that will store and play video. I use OPlayer when I want something outside of iTunes, or in formats that iTunes does not handle.

OPlayer can import files from your computer (on the same wi-fi network) using a web browser or ftp.

Most reactions