What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Save Battery Life on iOS 7 ( Complete Guide )

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I really don't have time to waste with you! Good luck on your future comments & posts! :)

Klevis, IT Engineering, Tirana, AL

So if you can't refute the fact then you simply want to ignore it.

Rather unique approach considering you are int the IT field.

OP
TheSagittarius

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So if you can't refute the fact then you simply want to ignore it. Rather unique approach considering you are int the IT field.
It's not that I want to ignore it. It's 2:10am here and I have university in a couple of hours ( so I guess I have more important things to do than trying to convince you about that thing ).

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sir,
You didn't have background app refresh or auto update in the past! - just saying. ;) ........

Well, I said 'virtually all...', so that leaves the few additions and I cannot comment from experience (or from Apple's response) whether these items make that much of an impact on 'battery life' w/ iOS 7 - NOW, you still have not answered my question on whether you wrote this guide - just saying, again - ;)

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still it is your opinion. I can tell that you don't know much how iOS works! I am not trying to make my article legit because it is not my forum and I don't earn anything from google Adsense ( wish I could ). I'm just a user here !
You don't find it useful, OK! No need for capital letters to make you look more angry.
#smile :)

Umm.. Skull One is one of our resident experts, check his post history and you'll see that he has quite a bit of knowledge. You might want to get to know someone before you accuse them of not knowing how things work.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can't believe everything you see/hear on the web unless it's a vouched/vetted source. If Skull One was as misinforming as you believe, he wouldn't have a standing in any of the forums let alone the utmost respect along with the other staff.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Sagittarius........I do believe you were just trying to show our members a way to save their battery life.....but sadly some things on the net just aren't true as Skull One has pointed out. Thank you Skull One for the knowledge and expertise that you do bring here to our Forum for the benefit of us all.

So fellas lets get past this point as most of this info could definitely help some of our newer members who aren't aware of these battery saving tips.

OP
TheSagittarius

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I said 'virtually all...', so that leaves the few additions and I cannot comment from experience (or from Apple's response) whether these items make that much of an impact on 'battery life' w/ iOS 7 - NOW, you still have not answered my question on whether you wrote this guide - just saying, again - ;)

I found very helpful that info from that website and also other websites ( which are the same btw ). I have nothing to do with that website. It is a famous one on the internet and I don't work for them ( wish I could ).
The only reason that I only put the link on the post was because most of the time I use iPad forums app on my iPad and it would take me forever to upload all those photos through my iPad, because I am a student and I have my exam season coming in a couple of weeks!

OP
TheSagittarius

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Umm.. Skull One is one of our resident experts, check his post history and you'll see that he has quite a bit of knowledge. You might want to get to know someone before you accuse them of not knowing how things work.

He was being very sure of the iOS stuff. As long as he hasn't invented it, he doesn't know everything for sure, neither do I. ;)

OP
TheSagittarius

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Sagittarius........I do believe you were just trying to show our members a way to save their battery life.....but sadly some things on the net just aren't true as Skull One has pointed out. Thank you Skull One for the knowledge and expertise that you do bring here to our Forum for the benefit of us all. So fellas lets get past this point as most of this info could definitely help some of our newer members who aren't aware of these battery saving tips.

I didn't say everything will work for everyone. I've written that it might help for you as I found it helpful, and I hope they work for you all. That's all. He and me don't work for Apple so nothing is for sure. I found it working for my iOS Device so I thought I should share it with other members. That's all :).

king0081

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't say everything will work for everyone. I've written that it might help for you as I found it helpful, and I hope they work for you all. That's all. He and me don't work for Apple so nothing is for sure. I found it working for my iOS Device so I thought I should share it with other members. That's all :). Klevis, IT Engineering, Tirana, AL

Hi! I have something to ask, I use iPad 4 and I just upgrade it to ios7, the point is I charged my iPad until 100% but I don't know if it's fully charged? Cuz it only show the lightning bold next to the battery level. Can u please help

Thank you

OP
TheSagittarius

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi! I have something to ask, I use iPad 4 and I just upgrade it to ios7, the point is I charged my iPad until 100% but I don't know if it's fully charged? Cuz it only show the lightning bold next to the battery level. Can u please help Thank you

Go to Settings - General - Usage - Battery percentage (ON). That might help you :)

king0081

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to Settings - General - Usage - Battery percentage (ON). That might help you :) Klevis, IT Engineering, Tirana, AL

I turned it on already, and it's 100% but the charging lightning symbol still on! It doesn't show the plug symbol like the older iOS version is it?

OP
TheSagittarius

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I turned it on already, and it's 100% but the charging lightning symbol still on! It doesn't show the plug symbol like the older iOS version is it?

Try and do a hard reset. Hold the home button and the power button on the same time until it turns off. Then release them. A hard reset is helpful after an update. Hope it works. Or it might be a bug of the downloaded iOS.
If that doesn't work, I suggest you to restore your iPad via iTunes. That helped me a lot with the improvements. :).

Most reactions

Latest posts