What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to reset wallpaper back to factory default?

Blue92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Setting up my iPad Air 2 today and wanted to see how the wallpaper from my older iPad 2 would look. Wasn't bad but I decided to change back to the factory setup.

Can't do it....

Under Settings / Wallpaper I see the new image I copied over and under "Choose a New Wallpaper" I get Dynamic and Stills but neither are the what was being displayed originally.

Any ideas where or how to reset to originals? Can't find them in any "photo" related areas.

Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Apple changes the defauilt wallpaper selections with every major iOS updated. If the one you are looking for was from iOS 8, then it is probably gone.

A search on the web might find you the same, or similar wallpaper. Try searching for old iOS wallpapers.

OP
Blue92

Blue92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It could have been IOS 8 wallpaper. Along with setting up all the apps I also installed IOS 9.2. No big deal.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts