What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to rename a file already opened in ibooks

ipad.subu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I've got some files in iBooks. I wish to rename them. I do NOT have good reader . How do I re rename the files ?
Tks
Subu

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If the books are synced with iTunes on the computer, you can right click on them there, choose Get Info, and change pretty much all the meta data, including the title. The next time you sync the books will be updated.

Otherwise you are out of luck. There is no way to edit files inside iBooks. They have to be changed in iTunes, or before you import them into iBooks.

OP
I

ipad.subu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
If the books are synced with iTunes on the computer, you can right click on them there, choose Get Info, and change pretty much all the meta data, including the title. The next time you sync the books will be updated.

Otherwise you are out of luck. There is no way to edit files inside iBooks. They have to be changed in iTunes, or before you import them into iBooks.

Thanks

This synching .... Is there a limit on the size .. How many gb etc that I can synch ?

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ipad.subu said:
Thanks

This synching .... Is there a limit on the size .. How many gb etc that I can synch ?

How many GB is your device? That's how many GB you can synch...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts