What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to recv and make call internationally or in a country other than US for free?

OP
V

viperviper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
using 3G ipad.Can anyone advise?

Skype?

i don't think u can recv calls for free thru Skype unless u pay for the service. Actually what i'm looking for is both calling out and calling in without paying a single cent..any alternative method? or any software currently available to do this?

Last edited:

aburman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Whistle Phone. Free from any country in the world to any US number over Wi Fi. Works with 3G but if you are outside the US you will incur the data charges. The penalty is they play a 10 second commercial before the call goes through. Works well for me.

Alex

OP
V

viperviper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Whistle Phone. Free from any country in the world to any US number over Wi Fi. Works with 3G but if you are outside the US you will incur the data charges. The penalty is they play a 10 second commercial before the call goes through. Works well for me.

Alex

Oh.. i'm in Australia.. looks like whistle phone usage will incur data charges. Any other solutions?

Most reactions

Latest posts