What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to place a Goodreader page in a folder ?

arbaces

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone ;)

I would like to add a Goodreader page in a Goodreader folder.

I created a PDF page from the web that I opened in Goodreader.

How can I move it in an existing folder ? By folder I mean a set of few pages.

Ex I have a set of 5 pages ans I would like to add this new page from the web as the page number 6.

Thanks

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Are you moving it in a folder, or moving or adding and moving a page inside the PDF?

It’s not perfelcy clear, but I think you are asking for the second. The ability to add a page to an existing PDF (from another file), then move it to a specific page.

In that case.

First open the original PDF. Tap the four squares icon in the bottom menu. This will show you all the pages. Tap the Append icon at the bottom right of the new menu. This lets you select the file you want to append. Once the file is appended, select the page(s) (blue checkmark at the top right of the page.) Then select the Move item from the bottom menu. A semi-transparent box with instruction will appear. Drag this box to where you want to move the pages, then tap the Move button in the box.

If you don’t see the menus, tap in the center of the screen.

This is all based on the newest version of Goodreader. It’s also possible in the older version, pretty much the same sequence but with different menu’s and tools.

If you need more detailed instructions, let me know.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot twerppoet ;)

Hi Arbaces - please tell us whether TP was correct in understanding your question and also whether his suggestions solved your issue - Goodreader is a popular app used by many, some of whom may have a similar question and would like an answer. Thanks. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts