What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to import MP3 files from a NAS or USB Stick

kluesi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

My iPad 1 is jailbreaked and I already use ifiles to manage files. But how can I import mp3 files to my iPod App without a PC? I have a USB stick connector and I can connect to my NAS.

1. Which App can import mp3 files to my iPod App without iTunes and without a PC?

2. Should the mp3 files converted to another format? How can I do this?

Many thanks

K

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

My iPad 1 is jailbreaked and I already use ifiles to manage files. But how can I import mp3 files to my iPod App without a PC? I have a USB stick connector and I can connect to my NAS.

1. Which App can import mp3 files to my iPod App without iTunes and without a PC?

2. Should the mp3 files converted to another format? How can I do this?

Many thanks

K

1. Look for mewseek;) in cydia....once installed....using ifile, copy all of your mp3's to var/mobile/media/downloads. Open mewseek...click on downloads tab. You may be prompted to fix any missing tags on songs. Once that's done click "Add to iPod" in top right corner.

The app only allows for 10imports until needing registered(10$) but this can refer to a group of imports. I imported 10songs at the same time and it counted as 1import.

2. No need for conversion.....

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts