What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete songs on itunes from iPad.

ShrekonDeck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but could somebody tell me how to delete songs from my iPad? I actually downloaded a podcast this morning, but maybe the connection broke in the middle because what's supposed to be a 30 min podcast ended up being only 2 min, and i tried redownloading but that didnt work.

Thanks for your help in advance.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just swipe across the entry like you were going to cross it out and you should get a delete button; similar to deleting a single email from Mail.

If you are in the Videos app, swiping works for individual videos. You can also delete all videos in a podcast by taping and holding an album cover until the X appears, and tapping that. I don't know of anyway to delete more than one at a time in the iPod app.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
since you did mention songs, this is a new feature coming for iOS 5, that will allow you to delete songs from the idevice.

OP
S

ShrekonDeck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow , swiping across the title worked. I tried pressing and holding on to the title, double tapping, but no avail.I was beginning to think ihad to sync it tomy laptop. Thanks so much. I can finally redownload that podcastivebeen dying to hear

Most reactions

Latest posts