What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete iTunes from PC running XP?

Rolleicord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. I tried to delete iTunes using add remove programs in Windows XP and I get a fatal error. I had a disk crash a while back, and I think I moved the iTunes folder to another disk. Now I can't delete iTunes.

My question ... is it possible to just delete tho folder manually, then open up regedit and manually searh for iTunes and delete every iTunes entry I find in the registry? Is there a better way?

(If that works, then I delete the rest "Bonjour", "Apple Installer" etc etc using add remove from control panel)

Ok. I managed to solve my problem. I had to remap the disk drive and now I can update to latest iTunes. :thumbs::p

Last edited:

jasfdufd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actualy it is not posible I think there is big virus in your compute or sofware you have to install new window

Most reactions

Latest posts