What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do you delete movies fro iTunes?

nateccnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I allowed iTunes to find all movies on my desktop and add them to the library. Lastnight I ripped a movie from DVD and added it to the library under <File>, <Add File to Library>. Seemes pretty simple.

I deleted a bunch of the movies from the iPad to free up space. I unchecked them from iTunes library. I synced to add the new movie I ripped and iTunes put all the movies I deleted right back on my iPad.

How do I remove them from the library?

Nate

OP
nateccnn

nateccnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK...I partially solved my problem. I had checked the "Added Recently" radio button on the list below the library so it was syncing everything since I just recently rebult the library. Once I unchecked that radio button it only sync the videos I have checked in the library. But I still can't find an option to remove those videos from the library. I just want to clean up the clutter.

Nate

Most reactions