What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete an application from ipad3

maloucheb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new user of IPAD 3. Can some one tell me how to delete an app. From ipad3?

tsalmon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hold your finger down on the app until it begins to shake then click on the X on the app that you want to delete and it will then be deleted.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tsalmon88 said:
Hold your finger down on the app until it begins to shake then click on the X on the app that you want to delete and it will then be deleted.

The apps that come with the iPad cannot,however,be deleted.

OP
M

maloucheb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks
I wanted to buy Mac book pro, but the Mac store advisor in Zurich advised me to buy IPAD 3 because we can work on it with ppt., but I do not know What is the best office application. Would you advise me?

Hannahfully

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Touch and hold the app until all the apps start to wiggle. Then tap the circled minus sign by the app you want to delete

Note you can't delete the apps that came with the iPad. You can set a Restrictions that prevents deleting apps, or use third party app like iPad data eraser app to delete your iPad app and other data, it also can clear cache and cookies on iPad.

Last edited:

Most reactions