What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to convert among AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV to iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

klill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to convert video files to iPad? The following will show you a step-by-step guide to
complete conversion tasks using Xilisoft Video Converter.

Step 1: Install and run the software
After installation, run the software. You can see the main interface as below.
x-video-converter-ultimate6-1.jpg
Step 2: Add File
Click "Add File(s)" button on the toolbar or select "File> Add File(s)" on the main menu
to load files.
x-video-converter-ultimate6-2.jpg
Step 3: Select output format
Select the files need to be converted and click "Profile" button to select the output
format in the drop-down list. Then click "Browse…" button to specify destination folder
for saving output files.
Tips:
We provide abundant profiles compatible with various popular devices .Especially all-
around HD video formats are supported.
Many options for you to choose. The "Recently Used" option can record your recent usages
automatically and it is convenient to use them again.
Search for the wanted profile quickly by entering the profile keyword in " Start
Searching" textbox of the profile list.
Step 4: Convert
After selected output profile, you only need to check the files you want to convert in the
file list and click "Convert Checked Item(s)" button on the toolbar to complete the task.

franky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i took a look at this but it doesnʻt convert m4v for iPad 2.

A friend just sent me a gift from iTunes store of a tv show and the format is m4v. Iʻve been searching google and the forum here but having trouble finding something that doesnʻt cost $30 plus. Putting play or convert m4v in to the search window produces nothing or the forum list.

Anyone have ideas?

Thanks,
Franky

aillen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i took a look at this but it doesnʻt convert m4v for iPad 2.

A friend just sent me a gift from iTunes store of a tv show and the format is m4v. Iʻve been searching google and the forum here but having trouble finding something that doesnʻt cost $30 plus. Putting play or convert m4v in to the search window produces nothing or the forum list.

Anyone have ideas?

Thanks,
Franky

Hi,franky, if you want to convert m4v for ipad 2, you can try AVS4Mac M4V Converter.
profile-setting-win.jpg

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is an old thread and all the participants have moved on. It is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts