What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Clean my Screen!

OP
SEOThomas

SEOThomas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks everyone...i guess the germs will just have to stay at the sake of keeping the coating....guess i gotta get a screen protector

CHT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought of this thread just last night. My niece and nephew were over to visit. They were playing a bunch of games on my iPad, all of the sudden my niece sneezes all over the iPad screen! I cringed, but bit my tongue, like a good uncle (then proceeded to clean the iPad with the techniques I learned in this thread). :D

kbc1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.kbcloth.info
How to Clean your iPad screen with just water!

Never use chemicals on your iPad or any electronic devices, the chemical will strip away the protective coating and will ultimately damage your screen. Instead use a microfiber cleaning cloth like the ones sold at kbcloth.info and slightly wet it and wipe your iPad screen clean. Make sure that the cloth is only damp and not wet. This is the best way to clean your iPad.

Big samm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These are what i use to clean my ipad screen... Basically the same products i would use to clean my tv or my macbook pro.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335302346.390367.jpg

Sent from my iPad 4G

Most reactions