What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to add my country holiday calendar to my iPad ?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This looks like the one you want.

Apple - Downloads - iCal Calendars - Singapore Holiday Calendar

Visit the page in Safari and tap the Download button. After a couple of prompts you should have a brand new calendar. If you need to delete the calendar for some reason, do so in Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars: in the Subscribed Calendars account (which you just created in case you don't remember seeing it before).

I've noticed that if you delete it in the Calendar app, it tends to come back.

These instructions were tested in iOS 5. I don't know what will happen in older versions of iOS. I never did it this way before.

OP
M

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Twer

Many thank for the link , also look like now ios have many thing to play with .

Will try out soon

OP
M

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Twer

I try to search for Indonesia calendar follow your link , but I am not able to install on my iphone . Can you pls help to provide me the link ?

What I did I copy your link and remove the last section of the text and it bring me to a page where I can see many diff type of calendar , on page 2 I found Indonesia holiday I click on it . And I look for download button , after click it does not install , where I go wrong ?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=1.445451,103.806349

Most reactions

Latest posts