What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how oto sent more mails from I pad

dalmos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hy everyone

If someone know please advise how to sent mail to all my contacts at one's from my I pad2?

Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hy everyone

If someone know please advise how to sent mail to all my contacts at one's from my I pad2?

Thanks

When you go to address the e-mail, keep entering names in the To field. You usually can get them from a drop down box (once you start typing the name), but you can also cut and paste names in there. The Mail app can pull names from your contact list, so it's a matter of typing the people's name in that field.

See this picture for clarification:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334232887.571338.jpg

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need more.

Marilyn

OP
dalmos

dalmos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I was hopping that is posibility to sent to everyone with one klick like function sent to all. I know this but thanks again.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I was hopping that is posibility to sent to everyone with one klick like function sent to all. I know this but thanks again.

Well, there is an app that's pretty popular here at this forum: Mail Shot. It comes with a free Lite version (so you can see if you like it or not). With it, you can put a number of people into a group and save the group under a certain name (for example, I have a "Family" group that contains the 6 members of my immediate family).

Then, in your e-mail, you can select that group name and thus have the e-mail go to all the people in that group.

I use this app (well, I use the group I created with this app) all the time and I can tell you that it is quite a timesaver. So, maybe it's something worth looking into? And, is that what you mean? Cause, apps like this are the only way to create groups. The Apple Mail app is limited in that way...

Marilyn

OP
dalmos

dalmos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Well, there is an app that's pretty popular here at this forum: Mail Shot. It comes with a free Lite version (so you can see if you like it or not). With it, you can put a number of people into a group and save the group under a certain name (for example, I have a "Family" group that contains the 6 members of my immediate family).

Then, in your e-mail, you can select that group name and thus have the e-mail go to all the people in that group.

I use this app (well, I use the group I created with this app) all the time and I can tell you that it is quite a timesaver. So, maybe it's something worth looking into? And, is that what you mean? Cause, apps like this are the only way to create groups. The Apple Mail app is limited in that way...

Marilyn

Thanks for your answer. I will try

Most reactions