What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much memory?

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As my original pro has died, I am in the market for a new one. Any recommendations as to which version?

Also, an important question: since external drives can now be accessed through the new usbc, how much internal memory does one need? Seems to me that I can go with small on-board memory and just load files or apps when I need them. What do you guys think?

Padcatt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As my original pro has died, I am in the market for a new one. Any recommendations as to which version?

Also, an important question: since external drives can now be accessed through the new usbc, how much internal memory does one need? Seems to me that I can go with small on-board memory and just load files or apps when I need them. What do you guys think?
As you think of your work and the projects you’ve done, did any of them suddenly require more space and leave you scrambling to free up the needed space?

would an iPad with minimal memory put you in a similar spot?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts