What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many GB is your iPad?

How many GB is your iPad

• 16GB

Votes: 126 30.7%
  • 32GB

Votes: 130 31.6%
  • 64GB

Votes: 155 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a 32gb ipad 1 what was plenty. I then changed to a 16gb ipad 3. 16gb is nowhere near enough nowdays. Apple should do away with the 16gb model. Apps like facebook are now 200mb for some reason. Just four or five of them is a gig gone.

Synfulz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sudosyn.com
I decided on a 64GB since I download a lot of games and I buy a lot of music off of iTunes. I have thousands of songs downloaded from iTunes from 2003 and since having made the switch to Apple again I thought it may be necessary. I may use spotify from now on though so it's not so hefty on the pocket, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased an iPad Mini yesterday...16GB, which is enough for me, since I usually stream movies and music instead of downloading them onto the device.

Last edited:

Art Frau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad first gen is 32 with cellular. iPad 3 is 64 with cellular. Mini is 32 WiFi only but have a MiFi device called photon.

keyily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have just bought 64GB. it looks so well.i like it very much.:thumbs:

jpatienza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The original is old and slow. I like my old renault clio but compared to the new models its crap

Its slower because its just 256mb ram and the latest model is 1gb ram but its still ok for me. I can still live with it. I have my ipad 3 32gb but what i use often is my ipad 1. Dont know but i have a thing for it... One thing more, it doesnt get hot unlike ipad 3.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its slower because its just 256mb ram and the latest model is 1gb ram but its still ok for me. I can still live with it. I have my ipad 3 32gb but what i use often is my ipad 1. Dont know but i have a thing for it... One thing more, it doesnt get hot unlike ipad 3.

It's also slower because its chips are older and slower, too.

The one thing I preferred about the iPad 1's squared-off edges -- it's easier to dock a squared-edge device rather than one with a rounded edge, at least that's what've I found with iPhones and iPods. But because of the weight of iPads, it's more pleasant to hold one with a rounded edge.

I've seen reports of iPad 3s heating up, and sometimes 4s, but I've yet to experience it. My iPad 4 stays cool during all my uses, but that's probably because I don't play any graphic-intensive games. I figure a bit of warming up would be normal within such uses, given newer iPads' better screens and what it takes to power them. I'd figure that gamers would prefer a crisper screen anyway.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just bought a pre-owned 64gb ipad 1 and so far im very satisfied. Nothing beats the original that steve jobs designed. Old school rocks!

Congrats, enjoy!!

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just bought an iPad Retina Display 64GB 3G model before Christmas, it's the best money I've ever spent. 64GB is more space than I will ever use, I imagine. I didn't know they'd released a larger memory model. Had a feeling it wouldn't be long though. Something extra to look forward to when I want to upgrade :) Enjoy! :D

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 34

Me too!! Got one a week before Black Friday!! Wifi only for me as I have a hotspot on my iPhone I can use when I am not home.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC using iPF

rex_en_ciel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using 64 gb ipad 4. So satisfied with the retina display, but a lil bit shocked not short after i bought it. 128 gb release, if only i waited a little longer..hahah, but nevertheless i'm still very grateful with mine..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts