What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many GB is your iPad?

How many GB is your iPad

• 16GB

Votes: 126 30.7%
  • 32GB

Votes: 130 31.6%
  • 64GB

Votes: 155 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
I kinda wish I got a larger mini but I didn't expect to live it so much. If and when the retina mini comes out I will probably get the 32....

**love. My ipad 3 is 32 gb. My ipad 4 is 64 gb. My iPhone 5 is 16 gb and my mini is 16 gb.

Reaction score
In my forties I used to travel around through south-western Europe by motorbike on mostly secondary scenic roads. I needed lots of detailed Michelin roadmaps and red guides, which took a lot of room and massed a lot.

In my fifties and early sixties I ... didn't.

Now that I'm retired (68) I'm taking it up again, though by car.

As the main purpose for my iPad 2 Wifi 3G cellular will be consulting ViaMichelin's road maps, hotel and restaurant guides and Google Maps, online tourist guides, Wikipedia, and such, 16 GB will be more than enough.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And I am constantly switching music and video, though they are taking up less than half of the 26 GB being used. That's why I got the 64GB :)

Attachments

• image-973931266.jpg
    image-973931266.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 250

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
128gb iPad? Wow! How?! :O

iPhone 4S | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 34

Apple have released a 128gb model so I went and bought one from the store.. (Cambridge) but the 128 gb with cellular cost like 750 or so and it's only the retina display that has 128gb not the iPad mini

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So totally jealous. I can see myself have this one. That would be able to contain my whole music collection plus apps and some videos.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple have released a 128gb model so I went and bought one from the store.. (Cambridge) but the 128 gb with cellular cost like 750 or so and it's only the retina display that has 128gb not the iPad mini

I just bought an iPad Retina Display 64GB 3G model before Christmas, it's the best money I've ever spent. 64GB is more space than I will ever use, I imagine. I didn't know they'd released a larger memory model. Had a feeling it wouldn't be long though. Something extra to look forward to when I want to upgrade :) Enjoy! :D

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 34

jpatienza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought a pre-owned 64gb ipad 1 and so far im very satisfied. Nothing beats the original that steve jobs designed. Old school rocks!

stoic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to 16 to 64. I figured get the most gb in case I ever need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts