What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many GB is your iPad?

How many GB is your iPad

• 16GB

Votes: 126 30.7%
  • 32GB

Votes: 130 31.6%
  • 64GB

Votes: 155 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericwalker425

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Yes, last thing you want to have happen is to run out of GBs.

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

Yep I do all my college work business work and games on my ipad mini, I haven't open my laptop in months, between my 3th gen ipad and my ipad mini this is a work horse for getting things done

Sent from my iPad Mini

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ericwalker425 said:
Yep I do all my college work business work and games on my ipad mini, I haven't open my laptop in months, between my 3th gen ipad and my ipad mini this is a work horse for getting things done

Sent from my iPad Mini

Yes, same here!!! You can leave the standard iPad at home and carry the mini w u to school. I don't have a mini but I carry my 2 in my purse and leave the new iPad at home. Stream movies on 2 and surf on the new one. No choice as I need to BUY (what apple wants to hear) either a lightening adapter for the 30 pin or more lightening chargers.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Yes, same here!!! You can leave the standard iPad at home and carry the mini w u to school. I don't have a mini but I carry my 2 in my purse and leave the new iPad at home. Stream movies on 2 and surf on the new one. No choice as I need to BUY (what apple wants to hear) either a lightening adapter for the 30 pin or more lightening chargers.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

There is also a lightning to mini USB adapter. You can use it with all those ransom cords most people have laying around. I checked; it works with my Kindle cord and the cord for my work-provided Blackerry phone cord.

evohicks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a 32gb ipad 2 for around 10 months and used around 6gb of space. So now I have the 16gb ipad 4. Plenty of room for me :)

ericwalker425

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
64GB iPad 2, 32&64GB iPad 3, 64GB iPad mini.

Wow I though i was a ipad freak I have a 64gb ipad 3 64gb ipad mini and a 64gb iPhone 5, now I'm looking to get a Mac book air 2012 version

Sent from my iPad Mini

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL. I see too even more iPad freaks than me! I have remained with 16GB always since I don't store movies and whole musical libraries there. My iPhone has about 2.5 left which is the highest amount used for me. iPad 3 has a little over 8 left since my videos aren't on it and some more things as well. iPad 2 has about 7 left. The 1 is around here too.

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I kinda wish I got a larger mini but I didn't expect to live it so much. If and when the retina mini comes out I will probably get the 32....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions