What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many GB is your iPad?

How many GB is your iPad

• 16GB

Votes: 126 30.7%
  • 32GB

Votes: 130 31.6%
  • 64GB

Votes: 155 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand why android fans hate apple, saying the iPad can't do business and school work, I can do anything on my iPad 3 that I can do on my laptop, I mean you can use cloud on app for all office docs, you can print with AirPrint, I do all my college homework and all my business stuff with my iPad. Sorry that's off this subject. I have a iPad 3 64 gb 4g LTE

I like both Android and iOS, because neither actually does everything I want. I can see many reasons why some people don't like Apple, but that's not the topic of this thread, so I won't go into it.

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was bit skeptical about my new 64 Gb Ipad when I bought it at first! But now I wish Apple had made it 128 Gb!

ericwalker425

iPF Noob
Reaction score
waah said:
I was bit skeptical about my new 64 Gb Ipad when I bought it at first! But now I wish Apple had made it 128 Gb!

Yeah thats true but what iv learn you can put a lot of stuff in the cloud ie music,movies,pictures so the 64 gb lte is great for everything in wifi and on the road

mandapandalove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand how anyone can get by with just 16 gig. I would easily eat that up with my music and a few apps. Lol

Last edited:

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have 16GB, I use it for business and have 4 GB spare, no music required as I have an iPhone, any movies are watched then deleted, had a 32GB iPad 1 and found I always had more than half spare, so chose the 16GB , I will probably keep it for a year then upgrade.

ericwalker425

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bosvaark said:
Have 16GB, I use it for business and have 4 GB spare, no music required as I have an iPhone, any movies are watched then deleted, had a 32GB iPad 1 and found I always had more than half spare, so chose the 16GB , I will probably keep it for a year then upgrade.

That's great when you sell your iPad eBay or craigslist will bring you more money

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even 64GB isn't enough for me. I only have a few GBs free.

Me, too. Except I have two 64GB iPads, and iPhone 4S and touch 4 with 64GB each, lol. Photos, movies and music suck up my storage. I know, I have a problem, lol.

freddiej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad one is 64, that's my wife's my iPad3 is 32, I've found 32 to be more then enough , my wife has lots of movies so she needs the
64 me I'm perfectly content with 32, in fact I'm nowhere close to being full!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions