What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many GB is your iPad?

How many GB is your iPad

• 16GB

Votes: 126 30.7%
  • 32GB

Votes: 130 31.6%
  • 64GB

Votes: 155 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
traceyh said:
64GB and almost full :/

Man, what is taking up all that room? I've got 32 gigs of music on mine, over 10,183 songs with plenty of room left. Just curious, movies?

WillS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64GB and I could use more. My digital music alone is over 100 GB and I haven't ripped all of my CDs yet. I really wish they had included a slot for SD cards.

CDavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WillS said:
64GB and I could use more. My digital music alone is over 100 GB and I haven't ripped all of my CDs yet. I really wish they had included a slot for SD cards.

Man, you must be a SERIOUS music collector, how many songs do you have? I'm curious because I have just over 10,200 and it only takes up 32 gigs. Of course, There is all that vinyl that needs to be digitized. How many songs?

WillS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CDavey said:
Man, you must be a SERIOUS music collector, how many songs do you have? I'm curious because I have just over 10,200 and it only takes up 32 gigs. Of course, There is all that vinyl that needs to be digitized. How many songs?

A little over 20,000 most ripped at high bitrate

WillS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CDavey said:
What bitrate are you using?

The highest rate available in iTunes. I think it is 320 ( I'm writing this on my iPad - can't verify exact bit rate right now).

CDavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WillS said:
The highest rate available in iTunes. I think it is 320 ( I'm writing this on my iPad - can't verify exact bit rate right now).

That's Ok, highest on iTunes will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts