What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many GB is your iPad?

How many GB is your iPad

• 16GB

Votes: 126 30.7%
  • 32GB

Votes: 130 31.6%
  • 64GB

Votes: 155 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iBryant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 32gb iPad mini. I had a 16gb iPad 1 and but that wasn't enough memory. I use my 16gb iPhone for music mostly and the mini for games and movies.

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 64 gb ipad, 32 gb ipad and my husband just bought me the 128 gb ipad air for Xmas .

share2jason

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32G, though my tablet is cheap one, but with 10.1 Inch, Android 4.2.2 , Quad Core 1.6GHz, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can more memory be added to an Apple mini I Pad? What kind of iPad do you have? I just got mine for Christmas so am Struggling along.
There is no way to add more storage capacity to any iOS device, your iPad mini included. This is the reason that we recommend that you buy an iPad with as much storage capacity as you can afford. Since yours was a gift, this doesn't apply in your case.

If you go to this site, you can select and download the current iPad user guide. You can then open it in iBooks and read it whenever you choose. http://support.apple.com/manuals/

shluki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
128gb air and 64gb ipad3. I'm 5th year medical student, and almost all my books and med programs are stored on the devices, the 64gb almost full. Thank god that we have tablets!!!

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just traded my 16gb iPad Mini Wifi for my new iPad Mini w/Retina 32gb LTE. Love it!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

iG33k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 64GB iPad Air LTE! I was in debacles about the 64 and 128. I understand it's double the storage for $100, but given the cloud options we have at our disposal and my ability to connect - wifi or cellular - I opted for the 64GB. I use iTunes Match as well, so that eliminates movies/music from physical storage. I'm hoping I made the right choice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts