What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long does it take to get my app approved?

iphonegamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I uploaded a game 10 days ago and it is still in pending contract status.
How long does it take to get my app approved? Do you know that?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
They must have pick things up a bit.
Last time I submitted an app was over a year ago. Took more like one to two months.

I just made one for my own personal use on sunday and submitted it to the appstore as a free download, we will see how long it takes.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Last week I got an email that my app required longer than normal review time. I'm not sure why as the app is super simple and I only spent an hour making it.

I just got the email that my app has been approved, it still has not shown up in the app store yet. So there you have it, took over 20 days.

The app is called Audio Cruise Control and is a free download. The app will adjust your volume depending on how fast you are moving.

Cliftonite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully you realized this already, but if your app status is pending a contract, you need to log in to iTunes Connect and accept all contracts in the Tax section. Your app will be on hold until you accept all those documents.

Good luck!

tompoezie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was 11 days (2 weeks ago). Check out reviewtimes[dot]shinydevelopment[dot]com/

Olga_AR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, the timeframe for getting the app approved can vary from a couple of days to a couple of weeks.

regan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, the timeframe for getting the app approved can vary from a couple of days to a couple of weeks.

Has taken about 2 weeks for each of my apps and about 1 week for each update to a new version of my app.

R.

Olga_AR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has taken about 2 weeks for each of my apps and about 1 week for each update to a new version of my app.

R.

Oh... And what about the release date? Did you choose to release immediately after getting approved, or set it sometime in the future?

regan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh... And what about the release date? Did you choose to release immediately after getting approved, or set it sometime in the future?

Immediately after approval. I don't have the resources to create media campagnes for the releases, otherwise I don't see the point in delaying.

R.

Last edited:

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last week I got an email that my app required longer than normal review time. I'm not sure why as the app is super simple and I only spent an hour making it.

I just got the email that my app has been approved, it still has not shown up in the app store yet. So there you have it, took over 20 days.

The app is called Audio Cruise Control and is a free download. The app will adjust your volume depending on how fast you are moving.

sounds cool hopefully its free and can you also create app where it play songs depending on how fast we are moving by pre-set (maybe some people like to listen to classical when they speed whereas some listen to metallica and vice versa):thumbs:

wscroggins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it says "pending contract status, you will need to get your contract approved. check it in iTunes Connect. They won't consider the app until the contract is configured and accepted. There may be an issue with it as my contract was approved almost as soon as i asked for it (minutes)

Most reactions

Latest posts