What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long does a charge last?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have noticed a difference in the battery though. As you can see, I joined this forum when I got my iPad. August of last year. So my battery is slowly dying.

Reaction score
I noticed a slight decrease in usage life with 4.3.3 I was getting right about 10 hours of usage, mostly online, but it has dropped to about 9 1/2 hours, same type usage. When I first got mine I left bluetooth on all the time and got about 8 hours of usage.
Xsysinfo app gives the stats,I charge mine about every 3 days as needed.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

autumnbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed my battery was not lasting as long after an update but when I turned the iPad all the way off and let it sit for a few hours it reverted back to the original battery time.

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm to busy just enjoying mine to really bother about how long the battery lasts.
When it's below 20% I put on the charger.
Easy

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
I'm to busy just enjoying mine to really bother about how long the battery lasts.
When it's below 20% I put on the charger.
Easy

Agreed. :D
I'm not picky about stuff like that. As long as I get < 8 hours of battery I don't care.

Most reactions