What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you send pics to FB?

Muttsup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newbie iPad user here. From within the native photo library on the iPad how does one go about sending a pic to FB? I see the option to email, but no FB option.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard that Friendly is good or you could use PhotoLoader HD Lite for Facebook and it is free in the app store.

I have never used either ~ so let us know how this works for you!

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FB will give you your own special email address to send photos to your site. Works great. I use it all the time.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I found Friendly for Facebook a great app, and uploading photos in it easy.

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using the app Web Albums and I have been very happy with it. You can upload multiple pics at the same time to both Facebook and picasa

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use iLoader on both my iPad and iPhone to upload photos and videos to Facebook and it works very well, I think you have to pay for it but there is a 'lite' version however I'm not sure what the difference is?

Most reactions