What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I teather with my nolia n8?

shiatsudan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to the ipad experience. I have an ipad 2 and want to teather with m nokia n8. ipad won't connect to it via Bluetooth. an way I can change this?
Thanks for any advice
Dan

Yarrenbool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
google "JoikuSpot". this is what i use...

I can confirm that JoikuSpot (I have the "Pro" version) works fantastically to tether an iPad to a Nokia N8!

In fact I took my Nokia N8 to the local Apple Store and insisted on testing it out with JoikuSpot and an iPad before I'd buy the iPad. The folks at the Apple store were totally open with letting me test it.

JoikuSpot on the N8 uses WiFi so it's a lot faster than tethering with Bluetooth. It does use a lot of the N8's battery so I'd keep the N8 plugged into a backup battery if you have one and plan to tether for a longer period. Also the N8 may get just a little warm to the touch but not hot enough to cause any damage.

Most reactions

Latest posts