T ty1185 iPF Noob Joined Jul 30, 2014 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jul 30, 2014 #1 I'm trying to play the game where you're a dragon and jump farther and farther, how do I play it online?
I'm trying to play the game where you're a dragon and jump farther and farther, how do I play it online?
abababababab iPad Fan Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 4,139 Reaction score 694 Location Singapore Jul 30, 2014 #2 If you are looking for a game that you initially used to play on PC, it should have required Adobe Flash Player and will not play on your iPad. However, you could search in the app store for any such games, though they might or might not be free.
If you are looking for a game that you initially used to play on PC, it should have required Adobe Flash Player and will not play on your iPad. However, you could search in the app store for any such games, though they might or might not be free.