What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I increase the Volume?

Beth Hale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Forum Gurus, I need help in turning up the volume on my iPad 2, the slide on the side is on high, still not loud enough to make listening to music enjoyable.

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought an external Bluetooth speaker called "Jambox". It puts out 85db of volume! Awesome sound but kind of pricey. Lots of reviews on YouTube.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The sound isn't super loud but the pad is pretty thin. I just accept the built-in speaker as a reference and nothing more. I ordered a set of Etymotic Research ER-4P buds for traveling so we'll see.

OP
B

Beth Hale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The sound isn't super loud but the pad is pretty thin. I just accept the built-in speaker as a reference and nothing more. I ordered a set of Etymotic Research ER-4P buds for traveling so we'll see.
I guess I expected too much. Thanks for the tip tho'

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jambox is fantastic. I use it every day, big sound, tiny size. The rechargeable battery lasts longer than the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts