What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help please

tennisace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i sucessfully have splashtop streamer working and i can connect my ipad to my pc, but can someone tell me how to make the volume louder when i am connected to my pc, i have my volume turned up on my ipad and my pc both, but the sound is low when i am connected to my pc, is it suppose to be low, or is there a way to make it sound as loud as if it was on my pc. thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check 'Settings', 'iPod', 'Volume Limit' -> 'Off'.

Also, be aware that the iPad 'remembers' volume settings separately for the internal speaker and an attached headset. You can have the loudspeaker volume set to minimum and the headset volume set to maximum at the same time.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Besides the iPad settings, don't forget to turn up the sound on the computer (through the iPad). You'll need to use the same settings you would if you were actually on the computer (minus any special keys on the keyboard).

And if that is not enough, there are always headphones or an external speaker.

Most reactions