What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I import videos from an sd card to my iPad mini

shetland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad mini and want to download some videos I have taken on my camera. I can import the photos but not the videos. Any suggestions please

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I suppose you use the Camera Connection Kit to import them?

Make sure the videos are a compatible format:
image.jpg

If they are not, you'll have to import them to a computer to view them. Also, only files created on your camera are supported. If you copied the videos from somewhere else, or changed the name manually on the camera or SD card, the iPad will be unable to detect them.

kendo123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad mini and want to download some videos I have taken on my camera. I can import the photos but not the videos. Any suggestions please

Hi don,t know if it will help you but I now use RAVpower RP-WD01 which i purchased from amazon. It has a built in SD card slot and a USB connection built in wifi and can easy power a portable hard drive so you can copy the files from the SD card to the portable hard drive for back up or download to ipad.

I use it with canon EOS 600D and seagate portable hard drive for backup and ipad 4 128GB

hope this helps

Most reactions

Latest posts