What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i download other pdfs into iannotate

XraeXraeXkachaX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am using an I pad for the first time, for school and trying to get it to work. I mostly just suck at using computers... But even my friends can't figure it out...

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you view the PDF from a web page or an email you can tap on the PDF. Briefly, at the top right side of the PDF you will see a couple buttons to select. One will be something like Open In iBooks (it depends upon your default) and a second one to choose a different program. In your ace I would touch the one that says "Open in. . .". When you touch that option you should get iAnnnotate.
Since I don't have iAnnotate I am not positive this is going to work. I really hope it does. Let me know, OK?

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

Attachments

• image-1551681545.jpg
    image-1551681545.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 348

iAnnotate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there! I work for Branchfire (we make iAnnotate). Fid is right - you can use Open In to get PDFs into our app. You can also use iTunes Transfer, cloud-based services, and other methods. If you go to Branchfire | Support you'll see an FAQ with a question about getting PDFs into the app. Hope this helps!

Most reactions