What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I tell which version of itunes I have on my pc?

linsipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this might sound like a dumb question but I can't find the itunes version on itunes on my pc. I have not synced in awhile & don't want to update to ios5 until I see it on another ipad. I like my ipad the way it is.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Help - About itunes.

However you don't have to upgrade to ios5 even if you sync your ipad, itunes will always give you the option to upgrade or not.

OP
linsipad

linsipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. It says I have itunes 10.2.2.14. What is the difference between this and the ios?

Ed62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ios is the operating system for the iPad, etc., just like Windows is for your PC.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks. It says I have itunes 10.2.2.14. What is the difference between this and the ios?

Hello Inisipad - just go to your iTunes program and look under 'Help -> About' - the iTunes version number will appear; the most current one will be 10.5X which will be needed to upgrade your iPad to iOS 5, if that is what you want to do - hope this helps and good luck! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts