What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I move my iPad 1 (4.2.1) bookmarks to my iPad 3?

OP
P

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't want to lose jb so is there another way.

Project37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Under the settings in iTunes you can sync your bookmarks with your PC or Mac. I know it will sync from the PC to the iPad but not 100% sure it will do iPad to PC sync. Have a look thou as it it worth a try.

Project37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-1517944847.jpg

This is a picture of what I mean. This is my first time trying to upload a photo to the forum so I hope this works.

Konoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobiledevice.blog.com
View attachment 11858

This is a picture of what I mean. This is my first time trying to upload a photo to the forum so I hope this works.
If the bookmarks on your computer or mac, you can easily use this way to sync the bookmarks to your New iPad (iPad 3), but if these bookmarks are not on the computer nor Mac, it would be deleted the bookmarks on your ipad 1 . So if you have an account on the safari, then you can log in to it on the new ipad, then the bookmarks will be synced to youe new iPad.

Most reactions