What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I do this on the iPAd

Kmanuel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I recently purchased an iPAd and I made sure to purchase the higher capacity version for this reason. I have alot of disease-state guidelines in .PDF format, and I would like some sort of file system that allows me to open the file and view it in an organized way. I have dropbox but I would like to save such files to my iPad memory.

For example, I would like to open up an application, chose Cardiovascular -> Hypertension -> Therapeutics.ppt and view that file on my iPad. I do not wish to edit or anything. I have all the powerpoints on my computer and I would just like to transfer it to the iPad in an easy and user friendly way.

If you can recommend an app that would be great thanks.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purchase an app called goodreader, this has the ability to make folders and organise files, as well as a lot of other useful functions, goodreader is like a Swiss army knife for the iPad and should come as standard!

It also Allows you to link your Dropbox account to goodreader, so that you can download and keep PDFs in the app itself.

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Another vote for GoodReader. I use it this way also, but with guitar music sheets. I use Dropbox to upload/sync it to my iPad and have my music categorized in folders. Works great!

Most reactions

Latest posts